Bone tissue Yards: Enormous, colossal, graveyards throughout the World!
Lots of the following for example marine and also land pets buried with each other; a sensible impossibility, with the exception of a enormous, catastrophic international flood.
· Sahara Wasteland, Africa: two sauropods (massive long-necked dinosaurs) piled together with one one more, covered inside river sediments; victims of your great avalanche, per Robert Sareno, around the National Geographic specific “Dinosaur Fever”, 12 , 13, 1998
· Egypt Whales: Fossils in the kitchen countertop; countertop mfgr. inside Italy, discovered any fossil in the slab regarding limestone marble that has been being minimize and ground to get a high-end cooking area counter; the particular marble has been from Egypt, a spot that will be 95% wasteland; paleontologists are already digging upwards whale our bones there for decades; per Countrywide Geographic, Egypt’s wasteland is plagued by marine living; it can be an area inches… once covered by the ocean” (countless years in the past! )#)
· Atacama; Upper Chile: a six hundred mile wasteland strip, 7000′ (1. thirty three miles) previously mentioned sea stage, representing the particular driest place on earth (50 instances drier as compared to Death pit, in Los angeles); simply no life kind, nothing rots (native people laid to rest there properly preserved-few microbes survive that will break straight down body cells); Large 4. 5′ taller penguins, Baleen whale fossils, myriads regarding megalodon tooth (enormous forerunner to be able to today’s Fantastic White shark, around 60′ extended, 5′ oral cavity openings, w-teeth around 8″ extended! )#), ammonites as well as other marine fossils chucked around in a ancient avalanche deposit (notice side pub above), prove the particular ocean h2o level in your community was when much higher than one distance above existing sea stage; in order because of this to become true, the marine water within the Atacama cannot have yet covered a location far higher than local insurance coverage, in almost all directions (put simply, this as well as other mountain fossil graveyards are certainly not the merchandise of “local” water damage); in reality, given the particular impracticality as well as the improbability of your sloping or perhaps ramping up with the ocean to be able to cover the particular Atacama, it therefore can not be but that during the time when marine waters rose with a level more than one distance over typical, all h2o levels worldwide must have gone up, which ensures that flooding has been promoted in any way similar levels throughout the world! Hence, a 7000′ go up in marine level so your Atacama will be covered, mandates a 7000′ go up, wherever there is certainly ocean h2o (notice expert coming from answers.com, at the beginning of this piece.). Hence, when the Chilean Desert was covered, so was most if not all similar points American, the Mt. Etna caves, in Sicily and the Gobi, in Mongolia!
· Gobi Wasteland: dinosaur mattresses; “bone yard with the lost world”; 3000′ to be able to 5000′ previously mentioned sea stage; 300 a long way of bumpy desert, the particular world’s 6th largest, entirely sand around the western conclusion; known for the important paleontological locates, which contain mammals, the initial dinosaur offspring and coal (an organic mineral and energy source, containing the particular remains regarding plants and also animals, meaning this is a “fossil” gas)
Photography equipment finds
· Karoo Creation, of the southern part of Africa: immense and also densely filled with bones (several claim 400 billion vertebrate pets, a number that may be a bit farfetched); bones remain sticking out from the ground, right after years regarding collecting; sediment composition is certainly caused by sandstone and also shale, around 20, 000′ strong, across a huge selection of miles (400 billion is probably not so farfetched all things considered)! It really is unmatched by any fossil find somewhere else on world. There is not any way to are the cause of this or any such pile-up regarding bones, independent of the uplift imparted by way of a massive, surging avalanche of oceans. It just isn’t the consequence of millions regarding years regarding creatures falling together with each some other in dying.
· Cina, Jiayuguan: Hen Bone Mountain & Pao Les Hsien; the particular Liaoning fossil mattresses, site regarding dinosaur stays containing smooth tissue and also feathers; old relative regarding T. Rex; some other massive fossil locates in Cina
· Monogolia, a couple of days push from Ulan Bator: 187 parrot-beaked dinosaurs (6. 5′ lizard, using a mouth being a parrot), all found in a area regarding only many square a long way, fossilized concurrently, obviously swiftly buried in the water-borne sediment.
· Siberian Italy: “The pinnacle with the great fossil graveyards has to be that with the Arctic and also Siberia. ” Mammoths-an projected five million-thousands of which, found “flash” iced, as that were, inside the permafrost, in upper Russia (while looking at their toes, alive, apparently before they are often overcome, elevated, and drowned from the flood oceans! )#), in addition to elephants, race horses, lions, foxes, camels as well as other species.
· Gulf Indies, Guadeloupe: impossible limestone slab, almost any mile long-per records from your 18th century-containing the particular skeletons of several humans, who resemble contemporary mankind; in the contradiction regarding “time”, every geologists, the particular 25 thousand year outdated rock in fact lies 7′ to be able to 10′ under a coral formations reef in which (alternatively, also simply by geological/paleontological reckoning) is 1 million yrs . old.
· Tasmania, Fossil Choose to bluff: many 1000s of marine critters, clams, snails, laid to rest together inside broken ailments, along using a toothed whale plus a marsupial possum (difficult, absent any calamitous avalanche)
Sandstone Your bed: coverage-400 rectangular miles (around 20 a long way x 20 a long way) regarding outback Quarterly report, houses countless exquisitely conserved soft body of underwater creatures
· Joggins, Nova Scotia: around 12′ taller polystrate fossils standing up with bases inside the “Carboniferous” strata (the particular apparent location below the particular sedimentary fossil tiers, subjected to be able to greater difficulties, and the location where the fossil powers like coal are only)
· The uk, Chalk Mattresses: burial site for most large ammonites (mullusks) as well as other marine critters, an unfeasibility except since “many trillions regarding microscopic underwater creatures” would the recognizes simultaneously, in the great devastation; can simply form inside shallow h2o, as the particular calcium carbonate shells of underwater protozoa and also algae would certainly dissolve on their way for the bottom, in the deep marine
A International Fossil Graveyard: these kinds of chalk mattresses, which begin in britain, are general; they stretch entirely across Europe for the Middle Far east, and, over and above, to the particular Midwest with the US; hence, chalk beds within North The usa, Australia, The european union, Asia and also Africa are with the same age group, and, they sleep upon the identical type regarding glauconitic sandstone-which signifies and proves which they all required been formed concurrently by the identical phenomenon, that like a miraculously instigated global avalanche of oceans, that kind a superficial sea, within the whole world.
England, Fifeshire: well-preserved fish within sandstone, in quantities greater than 1000/sq. lawn
· Italy, Montceau-les-Mines: fossil graveyard made up of “… thousands of underwater creatures… laid to rest with amphibians, lions, scorpions, millipedes, pests, and reptiles. ” A small grouping of poly-strate shrub trunks, transferring through several layers regarding sediment stone.
· Philippines,; polystrate shrub trunks, numerous them, in a open-cast my very own, that move across 20′ or maybe more of several types of sedimentary stone layers, this means they have been buried swiftly, not over countless years (normally decomposition could have destroyed the particular positions above the best layer! )#)
· Croatia, Sicily: Mt. Etna, 4000′ previously mentioned sea level-two graves, each packed and jam filled with thousands regarding hippopotamus our bones; the beds of the bones are reported to be so extensive they are mined being a source regarding charcoal!
· Malta: island region approx. 58 miles to the south of Sicily, features a bone yard blend of lions, tigers, mammoths, chickens, beavers, hippopotamus and also foxes-said being awe impressive for volume. One give on Malta has additional fossils than it may ever probably support regarding even seven days!
· Scotland: fish beds with the Scottish Devonian Stratum
· The world, near Cuenca: Lo Hueco, a huge graveyard, largest ever identified in The european union, a breathtaking find regarding dinosaurs as well as other creatures, almost all grouped with each other in clay courts and silt sediment build up, densely packed over a small hill-highly suggestive of water damage, according to be able to paleontologist Jose Sanz, from your Autonomous School of Madrid (some other scientists seemingly concur, given the particular presence of your ‘fluvial’ route, citing prospect of a normal catastrophe or perhaps ‘flash flood’, in line with the online record “History: Lo Hueco Cuenca”, simply by M. R., and Fernando Escasco, quoted in a article about apologetics. org since citing “heavy flooding”. )#); 1000s of fossils (8000 found at the time of Dec. 10, 2007); ten different types of dinosaur, 18 crocodiles, lots of tortoises; several kinds of armor-clad place eating sauropods referred to as titanosaurs, which number on the list of world’s greatest, being massive having extended necks. They may be the web site’s most quite a few remains. Pre-historic turtles and also crocodiles furthermore figure in abundance at your website. The web site is thought to provide fresh proofs the dinosaur count had not been in drop, as somewhat their quantities were prospering, at enough time of dying (this in accordance with M. R., to Sanz inside the article “Builders find out fossil bonanza which could add pieces with a puzzle”, simply by John Roach). Evolutionists come in conflict regarding dating with the fossils relative to extinction: the particular M. R. report claims they were living 15 thousand years just before, the David Roach record says these kinds of creatures were living 4 thousand years just before extinction.
· Italy, European; Baltic Silpada Beads: bass beds
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Finds
· Alaska,: thousands regarding mammoth our bones, many not necessarily fossilized; frozen carcasses are already found, unchanged, with undigested foods in equally their lips and inside their stomachs (besides the ones inside Siberian Italy), most robust possible inference (resistant, actually! )#) of your sudden, fast death and also burial; non-fossilized dinosaur bones at the same time; “Dinosaur Jack” Horner, with the University regarding Montana, found any bone (where not yet determined) that not merely was not necessarily fossilized, but any time examined over a whim beneath a microscope by way of a medical pathologist, was discovered to own blood, detailed with hemoglobin and bloodstream
· Birmingham, al, Birmingham: several toes tall polystrate trees inside the Warrior Creek coal field (David MacKay, “Research Discoveries”, Generation Ex Nihilo, Vol. 8, Summer 23, 1986)
· Arizona ( az ), Grand Canyon: Redwall Limestone, huge amounts of straight shelled chambered nautiloids, fossilized together with other underwater creatures in the 7′ thicker layer regarding sediment, within a severe yard occupying 180 a long way, into the southern part of Nevada (overall area included: 10, 500 sq. a long way)
· Los angeles, Hollywood: Any Death abyss contains eagles, doves and also roughly 300 saber toothed tigers, in addition to 50 elephants. There was no elephants, and also, not a single horse in the us when the particular Spaniards emerged, nonetheless, hundreds and also thousands are already found laid to rest, fossilized inside the sedimentary document.
Bakersfield, Sharktooth Mountain Bone Your bed (a quick distance exterior and northeast with the city): most substantial deposit regarding marine living anywhere in the world, discovered inside the 1850s; 200 bones typically, per lawn, in a location 6″ to be able to 20″ thicker, 50 a long way long (10 a long way now uncovered! )#); loaded together with sharks teeth as huge as a palm, weighing up to one single pound, from prehistoric, giant enemies called megalodons (ancestors for the Great Whites).
The absence of volcanic ash, teeth signifies on just about 5 regarding 3000 our bones examined, and higher than a very handful of young seals exclude the chance for size death simply by volcanic eruption, any feeding soil for large sharks, or even a breeding soil for elephant seals. The reputation of terrain mammals for instance horses and also tapirs tends to make red hold, a dangerous sea sensation, highly improbable.
Also inside California, fossilized fish are already found petrified, having exposed mouths, arched back and distributed fins (meaning we were holding alive, struggling to be able to survive if they became abruptly engulfed inside muddy, sediment loaded, raging oceans). Many almost stand at a stretch, so that their bodies past by means of two strata, making and also signifying the lower percentage of any offered such bass is countless years more than the higher portion (simply by paleontological reckoning)! Preposterous, of training course! Estimates run of up to billions per a location of several square a long way.
A Step up the Proper Direction
Clinging with a stubborn refusal to be able to acquiesce for the practicality and also viability with the Bible’s international flood, at least we could now have got paleontological entry that simply no meteorite brought on this or any of the particular colossal graves found around the globe. “The fossils inside the bone your bed itself seem to be mostly dispersed, as when… dispersed simply by currents. ” This kind of marks a step up the proper direction. The particular bones present signs regarding rot, as should they lay around the seafloor for quite a while, “abraded simply by water together with sand inside, ” in accordance with researcher Jere Lipps with the UC Berkeley. The particular presence regarding manganese nodules and also growths, formations in which occur about bones which can be subjected regarding extended durations to seawater ahead of coverage together with sediment, can be strongly suggestive. Before concluding yet again with the particular sublimely preposterous, scientists knowledgeable about this look do allude with a covering simply by sediment that has been swept apart by marine currents, which are the cause of the “big and also shifting pile” regarding bones. Nicholas Pyenson with the University regarding British Columbia denies any prospect of sediment deposit.
There can be a layer previously mentioned the bone tissue bed where a lot of the skeletons are usually yet joined up with together, while they would take life, inches… encased inside sediment”. (conclusion of part bar)
· Colorado, Florissant: a massive variety regarding insects, freshwater mollusks, bass, birds and lots of hundred place species (together with nuts and also blossoms), almost all buried with each other. Substantive, top quality preservation regarding bees and also birds needs rapid burial.
· California, Tampa: coming from diverse environmentally friendly nitches (plains, forests, wetlands, and oceanic masses) 75 species regarding animals, chickens and critters aquatic; 80% with the smashed and also jumbled our bones are coming from plains mammals (camels, race horses, mammoths, Contains, wolves, large cats-as well being a bird creating a 30′ wingspan. )#). Additionally, there are mixes regarding freshwater and also saltwater bass bones, sharks tooth, turtle shells.
· Il, Chicago: Mazon Creek coal beds and also associated shale level, “… 100, 000 fossils, which represents 400 types… ” Any “spectacular graveyard” that features ferns, pests, scorpions, and also tetrapods laid to rest with jellyfish, mollusks, crustaceans, and also fish, usually with smooth parts remarkably preserved”.
· Montana, Ovum Mountain: 12 a long way west regarding Choteau, 10, 000 (of your possible 25, 000! )#) Hadrosaurs, found piled together in the jumble suggestive of your mass dying. Their fossilized our bones were situated in an part of 1. 5 to be able to 2 a long way. The site provides the largest cache regarding dinosaur offspring, embryos, and also skeletons regarding babies, and also, the greatest concentration regarding adult dinosaurs at any time, anywhere.
· Nebraska; Agate Rises: 9, 000 full animal carcasses of most kinds, laid to rest simultaneously, in a hill in which covers an extensive area!
One more Fossil Graveyard includes rhinos, race horses, and camels laid to rest in volcanic ash, covering many hundred rectangular miles, around 10 toes. deep inside places. The particular eruption has been 100 instances Mt. Saint. Helens and may even have happened through the flood. Among the fat and devastation which can be wrought simply by volcanic ash is seen in the particular 1991 Mt. Pinatubo, Philippines occurrence, following a great eruption in which threw weighty wet ash onto Clark Oxygen Base, covering the bottom and doing damage to buildings in the act. Up to be able to 60′ regarding ash chop down upon Herculaneum inside AD 79, when Mt. Vesuvius erupted.
· Nebraska, Neligh: Ashfall Fossil Mattresses, have nothing regarding the avalanche; interesting only because oahu is the only place on earth having more and more mammals-17 types, more as compared to 200 skeletons regarding rhinos (one of the most numerous), camels, three-toed race horses, and some other vertebrate-preserved complete, in three-dimensional skeletons. All bones remain in their particular proper buy, joined with each other. They perished near any watering gap. There are usually no dinosaurs.
· Fresh Mexico,: Seismosaurous, largest dinosaur found currently; may have plenty of real bone tissue, as properly as bone tissue protein
· Fresh Mexico, Abaquiu; Cat Ranch: one of many richest dinosaur finds on earth (notice side pub above); reason behind death, “Paleontologists believe the number of fossils was the consequence of a size death… a display flood laid to rest them in the muddy sediment where we were holding preserved”, before they are able to decompose, or perhaps, be ingested by scavengers
· Utah;: many dinosaur fossil graveyards
· Utah, Colorado: Dinosaur Countrywide Monument fossil quarry-site of 1, 600 fossilized dinosaur our bones; 350 million a great deal of fossils, inclusive of complete skeletons, are already excavated to date; 2000 dinosaur bones are already left uncovered
· Wyoming, Green Lake Formation (any most stimulating and considerable find, given that there is no identified instance regarding ocean oceans this significantly inland, regarding millennia; it will be held to become “4000-year deposition” in which formed “in strong water, definately not shore”): fossilized bass died inside the act regarding swallowing one more fish (fossil shown in the photograph simply by Dr. Claire Snelling, who keeps a PhD inside geology from your University regarding Sydney. He even offers photos regarding fossils in which depict women, 6′ extended marine reptile referred to as an ichthyosaur, fossilized inside the act of pregnancy, as well as a possible exquisitely conserved, fossilized jellyfish-which, being delicate inside the extreme, are notable for melting inside sunlight and also being damaged when crashed simply by waves on beaches. Each one of these facts plus more require fast fossilization regarding creatures while they may be alive, as can easily only occur within a cataclysm regarding water, including the Bible’s avalanche. )#)! In the mean time, back inside Green Lake, there are usually alligators, bass (sunfish, strong sea striper, chubs, pickerel, herring, and also garpike 3-7′ extended), chickens, turtles, mammals, mollusks, crustaceans, many kinds of insects, and also palm results in 7-9′ extended, all laid to rest together
· Tennessee,: polystrate shrub, 12′ taller, showing indications of corrosion within 90 days, meaning the several layers regarding strata around it occurred in a smaller amount time as compared to that-not over countless years.
Any Lepidodedrid Shrub, standing having its base inside the Pewee Coal seam, actually reaches another 20′ large through tiers of sedimentary stone (coming from “The Creation-evolution Controversy” Simply by R. D. Wysong)