Just like human’s dogs also need some special space to rest and sleep while travelling. Crates have become popular everywhere now due to their numerous benefits to the pet owners. Besides, the main purpose of crates is to keep your dogs safe and give them some private space while travelling and at home.
They will also be of great help to you if you want to house train your new puppies. In fact, a crate will act like a great tool to house train your new puppies. However, you need to remember that choosing a wrong crate for your new puppy can actually ruin your entire training program.
Visiting a store outside to buy a dog crate can actually be stressful to you with your busy work schedule. Hence, it is better to shop for dog crates in online. Moreover, you will find some lovely dog crates in online with different colors, sizes, materials and styles. Another interesting fact about online stores is, the number of options will be in thousands unlike the stores outside. Hence, you can shop for a dog crate online sitting at home or office comfortably.
Dog Crate Size Options – By Breed
- Small( 61 cm crate for 25 lbs dogs) – Australian Terrier , Bichon Frise, Italian Greyhound, Norfolk Terrier, Miniature Poodle, Havanese , Miniature Dashshund, Toy Poodle, Chinese Crested and Boston Terrier.
- Large (107 cm crate for 71 to 92 lbs dogs): Gordon Setter, American Bulldog, Boxer, Bearded Collie, Dalmatian, Border Collie, Be;gian Tervuren, Golden Retriver, Australian Shepherd, Saluki, Vizsla, Irish Setter and Labrador Retriever.
- Extra Small (45 to 56 cm for 25 lbs dogs): Maltese, Pomeranian, Chihuahua, Affenpinscher, Yorkshire Terrier and Brussels Griffon.
- Medium (76 cm for 26 to 40 lbs dogs): French Bulldog, Basenji, Dachshund, German Pinscher, Cairn Terrier, Irish Terrier, Scottish Terrier, Welsh Terrier and Shetland Sheepdog.
- Extra Large (122 cm for 91 to 110 lbs dogs): Briard, Afghan, Chinook, Bloodhound, Akita, Collie, Anatolian Shepherd, Doberman Pinscher, Grey Hound, Malinois, Samoyed, Pointer, Siberian Husky and Komondor.
- XXL (137 cm for 110 lbs dogs) – Mastiff, Borzoi, Leonberger, Great Pyrenees, Neapolitan Mastiff and Scottish Deerhound.
Different Types of Dog Crates
- Wire Crates: This type of crates would be perfect for dogs that have heavy coat. Moreover, they are easy to carry and clean.
- Cute Crates: Finished wire crates and rattan crates looks great when kept in your house. Moreover, you will not require an extra space in your house for crate by purchasing this type of crate.
- Plastic Crates: This type of crate would be your perfect choice if you have a dog that usually sleeps under your table or in one corner of your home.
- Heavy Duty Crates: This type of crates would be best for destructive dogs.
- Soft Sided Crates: Soft sided crates will be very light in weight and can be folded easily. Moreover, they would be your perfect choice if you have small dogs.
Visit a reputed store online today to buy a lovely dog for your crate. https://dogcratesizes.com/ is a very popular site online providing detailed information about different stylish and reliable dog crates. No doubt that you will definitely get surprised looking at the information provided on this site!